Energetic, outgoing, self-motivated individual that enjoys responding quickly to the needs of our customers. The crew person acts as an ambassador that represents our company to our customers.
The responsibilities that go with this job include the following duties:
- Greeting customers while offering super customer service attention, taking, assembling and presenting food orders, requesting and receiving payment, operating the cash register (constant movement, frequent bending and stooping)
- Cleaning in accordance to our company’s sanitary standards including but not limited to: sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning walls, tables, counters, kitchen and service equipment. Cleaning the customer service area, removing trash, cleaning restrooms and checking the parking lot. (frequent bending and stooping) (trash removal weight can be up to 25 lbs.)
- Assisting new crew members in learning their new job skills.
- Cooking and preparing food for sale. (standing and constant moving)
- Deliveries; off-loading trucks, storage and movement of raw product to the work area (may lift up to 50 lbs. with the assistance of a hand truck) (frequent bending and stooping)
- Checking stock of products and insuring proper stock levels and rotation. 9moving products from refrigerated areas or stockroom may lift up to 36 lbs., product can be separated by units which will reduce weight, frequent bending and stooping, may use ladder)
- Checking equipment to ensure that it is in proper working order, letting the management team know if there might be a problem.
- Backing up other crew members in their jobs, assist in any area to ensure that the food is being prepared, packaged and delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Crew members should be proficient in more than one area of responsibility and may not always work the same job function or schedule each day.